Are you considering planting trees in your landscape design? It is the best decision you can ever take to improve the value of your property. Trees are the key elements of any landscape design as they are the natural architectural elements and help you balance your local ecology. They are comparable to how pillars and tree crowns connect to conditions created by roofs and ceilings in terms of spatial features.
A professional tree planting service can help you plant and take care of trees in your garden to build your landscape to achieve functional and aesthetic appeal. We typically plant and grow trees to create shade and enhance the beauty of our gardens. Although these are excellent advantages, trees also offer additional, less visible advantages. Here’re some of the most common benefits of planting trees in your garden in different aspects of your lifestyle.
- Trees make life better. Spending time in green spaces and around trees has been shown to help us feel less stressed throughout the day.
- Patients who enjoyed a view of trees appeared to recover from surgery more quickly.
- It has been discovered that children retain more of the information they acquire in school when they spend time outside in natural environments.
- Trees are often planted as everlasting memorials, in honor of departed loved ones, or to commemorate significant life events.
- Trees may help the entire community with careful design, even while you may own the trees on your property, your neighbors may also benefit from them.
- Trees can be planted to block out undesirable views or noise from congested highways.
- In a neighborhood or on a building’s exterior, trees can enhance the architecture or design.
- By cooling the air through evaporation and decreasing the quantity of sunshine that reaches parking lots and buildings, trees help to mitigate the urban heat island effect. This is particularly true in locations with substantially impermeable surfaces, including parking lots for businesses and industrial complexes.
- Trees contribute to improving the quality of the air we breathe by eliminating harmful dust and pollutants from the air we breathe, such as ozone, carbon monoxide, and sulfur dioxide.
- The oxygen that trees generate is what we need to breathe.
- Trees reduce the amount of runoff from storms, which reduces erosion, pollution, and perhaps even the effects of flooding in our waterways.
- Trees provide a habitat for numerous wildlife species. In trees, many mammals and birds can find shelter, sustenance, and safety.
- By providing shade to your home, strategically positioned trees can lower your summer cooling expenses. Using deciduous trees will allow the sun to enter your home throughout the winter, warming it.
- Plant shrubs around the base of your home and evergreen trees to decrease the chilling impacts of winter winds.
- A home with mature, healthy trees and a well-kept yard may be worth up to 10% more than one with little or no landscaping.
These are some significant benefits that three offer to our home, community, environment, and lifestyle. Now you have enough reasons to include trees in your landscape design, and Metropolitan Tree & Landscaping Corp can help you with a range of tree planting services and tree care services to make your landscape more valuable than ever. Contact us for more details.tree planting service